INNOBABY made with highest quality FOOD GRADE TYPE 304 (18/10) stainless steel. What are these numbers for?
Type 304 is the "Grade" of stainless steel refers to it's quality, durability and temperature resistance. Bigger the numbers equals to better quality. 18/10 are the composition of the stainless steel and refer to the amount of chromium and nickel (respectively) in the product. Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Therefore, the higher the nickel content, the more resistant the stainless steel is to corrosion.
Stainless Steel is one safe option when it comes to use with food and beverage, as there are NO CHEMICALS that can migrate into your food from these products. Meaning they are 100% Safe.
- Keep foods warmer/colder for longer & protects little hands
- Kid-friendly handles to aid in self-feeding
- Freezer safe
- Hand washing recommended
- Type 304, 18/10 stainless steel
- Bpa-, phthalate-, pvc- and lead free
- Eco friendly, reusable and recyclable
*Mealtime helpful hint: quickly cool down hot foods for kids. Simply place your stainless cup in the freezer for 15 minutes to create a cooling cup*
- Not for use in microwave or ovens
- Use caution when handling stainless platter in extreme temperatures.
- Hand washing lid is recommended for extended use